This is a simple how to on how to connect and Logitech Non-Unifying mouse/keyboard to a Nano Unifying receiver.
As you might know the K260+M210 Combo comes with a Large Non-Unifying receiver.
1. Plug out All receivers and turn off all keyboards and mice.
2. Download the Unifying Connection software from the link below:
Support Site: http://support.logitech.com/software/unifying
Direct Link: http://download01.logitech.com/web/ftp/pub/controldevices/unifying/unifying250.exe
3. Install the Unifying Software on your Windows PC – If you have a MAC/LINUX – I used a Virtualbox virtual machine and added the USB device to the ports section of the Machine to allow it to mount.
4. Open the Unifying Software
5. Plug in the Nano Unifying receiver
6. Turn on the Non-Unifying M210 Mouse – it will detect!!
Now you are ready to use you Non-Unifying Mouse on your Nano Unifying receiver!!
Let me know if you need more info on how to get this to work on MAC/LINUX!